When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monday evening pickup

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
80!? Nice, how long have you been collecting? I bought my first collector July of 2023
About 15 years

DSC_0874 - Copy.JPG

I forgot where I heard it. someone called tandems a fight with the wife waiting to happen.i never bothered because that sounded so likely to happen.
Yep!
Had a super nice purple Schwinn Twinn.
We rode around on it one summer.
Then one of my coworkers mentioned how he wanted to get a tandem bicycle for he and his wife to ride, and Bam! Gone!
I mean I see that very possible. With only $75 invested in my Twinn. I honestly dig the bikes though.

The good thing about those Schwinn Twinn’s, is that they made a bazillion of them, so if you ever decide to sell it, or would like a different color, no problemo!
And the best part is, they are like Midwestern real estate.
They were $75-$150 twenty years ago, and they will still be $75-$150 twenty years from now.

The good thing about those Schwinn Twinn’s, is that they made a bazillion of them, so if you ever decide to sell it, or would like a different color, no problemo!
And the best part is, they are like Midwestern real estate.
They were $75-$150 twenty years ago, and they will still be $75-$150 twenty years from now.
You mean not 400-500-600-700$$$ lmao

Back