When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bride of Frankenstein?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
What are you referring to? Skirt guard?
A dictionary often comes in handy when @juvela comments but this time not even google could help. But the search did produce this stunning image of Sandow on a bicycle
IMG_3127.jpeg

I'll be coming to the show on the 5th [Monroe?] Former Ann Arbor show.
This could work!

Robin
The only bad news is I already sold the tiller handle bars. I don’t believe they were original?
If you are still interested I could take more pictures.
Let me know what you think.
Thanks!

The only bad news is I already sold the tiller handle bars. I don’t believe they were original?
If you are still interested I could take more pictures.
Let me know what you think.
Thanks!
I admit, they were a factor of my interest.
Uhn,. I really see a lot of potential for the project being rideable again but it has lost some of that zest of appeal and finished image idea, I had held initially

I admit, they were a factor of my interest.
Uhn,. I really see a lot of potential for the project being rideable again but it has lost some of that zest of appeal and finished image idea, I had held initially
Gotcha, and I understand.
Several people have been interested in those handlebars…they must be “rarer” than I realized!
Let me know if you change your mind.
Thanks!
Scott

Gotcha, and I understand.
Several people have been interested in those handlebars…they must be “rarer” than I realized!
Let me know if you change your mind.
Thanks!
Scott
Will do, Scott. I appreciate you. They're not something I could see on anything I currently have but they oddly fit there, somehow. 🤔
Just a goofy sort of put together but out of really interesting and different stuff, as everyone's mentioned.

Robin

Will do, Scott. I appreciate you. They're not something I could see on anything I currently have but they oddly fit there, somehow. 🤔
Just a goofy sort of put together but out of really interesting and different stuff, as everyone's mentioned.

Robin
Thanks again Robin…appreciate your input and knowledge!
My booth in Monroe is next to Scott M’s indoors…next to royalty!😁
Stop by and say hello!

Back