When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bride of Frankenstein?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Bikesquirrel

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hi all, I acquired this bicycle as you see it about 8 years ago.
It has a Schwinn badged men’s(?) saddle, no head badge, wood rims, a Morrow rear hub, an old style crank but with a non-skip tooth chain ring, maybe a Columbia chain guard, a drop stand, super short stem and unique handle bars.
Any help identifying this unique bike or assessing value would be greatly appreciated!
I’m still a rookie!
Thanks, Scott

IMG_4089.jpeg

IMG_4090.jpeg

IMG_4091.jpeg

IMG_4093.jpeg

IMG_4096.jpeg

IMG_4097.jpeg

IMG_4098.jpeg

IMG_4095.jpeg

IMG_4094.jpeg

Value might be in its parts; i.e., valuable to someone in need of particular parts, or to someone who thinks that they can make a profit from parting-out the bike.

For example, collectors might be interested in the tiller-type handlebars; or an early Morrow hub; or the front fender with two braces; or the crankset with older-style forged and reduced-size Mead sprocket (48-tooth, easier to pedal); and so on.

Value might be in its parts; i.e., valuable to someone in need of particular parts, or to someone who thinks that they can make a profit from parting-out the bike.

For example, collectors might be interested in the tiller-type handlebars; or an early Morrow hub; or the front fender with two braces; or the crankset with older-style forged and reduced-size Mead sprocket (48-tooth, easier to pedal); and so on.
Thank you very much for your knowledge!

Usually, I’m not a “part out” kinda guy especially if a bike has stayed mostly intact for this many years…but given the status of this particular bike, and major projects I already have going, it might be the best option?

Thanks again for your advice!
Scott

Thank you very much for your knowledge!

Usually, I’m not a “part out” kinda guy especially if a bike has stayed mostly intact for this many years…but given the status of this particular bike, and major projects I already have going, it might be the best option?

Thanks again for your advice!
Scott

Use it for an "OZ" bike.

image.jpg

Back