When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who Makes Quality Frame Decals Now That Velocals Is Gone?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Ahhhhh, gotcha. That’s smart thinking! I will give that a try. Thank you.
Still hoping that there’s someone out there who took over the torch from Velocals.
John at Starco decals here in Florida makes outstanding reproductions. I've had him make me over twenty different decal sets from a 1947 Indian Scout roadster, to a an obscure custom James road bike. He's working on some 72 Fuji Finest and The Ace sets for me now. He sells on EBay, I believe his store name is Starrco trim. He has recently listed a Fuji Newest set he produced for me that are perfectly reproduced.

John at Starco decals here in Florida makes outstanding reproductions. I've had him make me over twenty different decal sets from a 1947 Indian Scout roadster, to a an obscure custom James road bike. He's working on some 72 Fuji Finest and The Ace sets for me now. He sells on EBay, I believe his store name is Starrco trim. He has recently listed a Fuji Newest set he produced for me that are perfectly reproduced.
Are they water transfer decals? Or stickers?

I’ve seen his stuff but I wasn’t aware that he did custom stuff. Thanks for the tip!

Are these waterslide or stick on?

Back