When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whizzer opportunity to buy but how much to offer?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Coffeeboss

Look Ma, No Hands!
Have a direct line to purchase this bike and have yet to see it in person. My friend's father passed away and they are looking to sell the bike. I have no number or reference on the bike but know it's not going to be cheap. Any details, insights, thoughts or opinions are welcome here. Thank you

Screenshot 2024-03-26 at 11.53.01 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-26 at 11.52.47 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-26 at 11.52.36 AM.png

I would tend to agree with John. The bike is beautiful. The Engine series looks like a "J" but without the numbers from the motor (near the drain plug) and a view of the other side, it is hard to tell what "extras" might be on the "Whizzer". My Phantom version with the original fringed saddle bags on a lessor Schwinn Build but with high fin head, tall breather and brass bowl Carter Carb sold for $4K a year ago. But it always comes down to who will pay what $$$$. Auction results will be higher for sure.

IMG_3868.JPG

I would tend to agree with John. The bike is beautiful. The Engine series looks like a "J" but without the numbers from the motor (near the drain plug) and a view of the other side, it is hard to tell what "extras" might be on the "Whizzer". My Phantom version with the original fringed saddle bags on a lessor Schwinn Build but with high fin head, tall breather and brass bowl Carter Carb sold for $4K a year ago. But it always comes down to who will pay what $$$$. Auction results will be higher for sure.

View attachment 2013599
Thanks for the feedback and any thoughts on year and I will try and get photos of the numbers on the motor. Where would I find those?

Back