When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your High Sierra or Sierra - all years welcome

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
My '84 Sierra with wheels from an '87 Sierra.

Schwinn Sierra 1984 IMG_9325.JPG

Schwinn Sierra 1984 IMG_9357.JPG

This is my High Sierra circa 86. Her name is Holly Golightly and she was utterly busted when I first bought her for $200. Her roller cam brakes were in major distress and looked horrid, rusted over, not aligned properly, you name it. We completely dissembled the brakes and sanded and polished them, and greased everything. She came with the original handlebars but switched it out for some gorgeous bullmoose handlebars. Added a custom welded brake hanger with a stunning paint job, and a wald basket. obviously also changed the tires so she was gravel compatible and she rides like a charm I always want to chat everyones ear off about my high sierra, so when I saw this forum I just about lost it! all your bikes are stunning. High Sierra's forever!!! Please feel free to ask questions if you have any!!
IMG_5236.jpeg

IMG_5880.jpeg
ther

IMG_5243.jpeg

IMG_3289.jpeg

IMG_3463.jpeg

Last edited:
Back