When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ISO: Rare Schwinn Parts

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Deville.bicycles.montreal

Finally riding a big boys bike
Been looking for a few rare parts and don’t have too much money. Looking for decent prices or option to trade if possible!

• 24” Phantom/B6 springer fork (prewar/postwar) Original or modified is fine.
  • 24” Phantom/B6 Front Fender (24” ductail/flared) Chrome or painted is fine.
  • One or two large flange Schwinn (phone dial) hubs, at least one front hub, as seen on heavyweight, whizzer, cycletruck and some lightweight and prewar models. Open to smaller and large gauge holes for spokes.

Thanks in advance everyone!

PICTURES FOR REFERENCE

IMG_6595.jpeg

IMG_6594.jpeg

I was concerned with the number of spoke holes you pictured in your front phone dial hub.
I appreciate that! One of the wheels have 36 holes which will be for one of the rims. Need to swap out the phone dial hub I currently have. The other hub is for my 1948 Continental so I can rebuild the wheels.

I appreciate that! One of the wheels have 36 holes which will be for one of the rims. Need to swap out the phone dial hub I currently have. The other hub is for my 1948 Continental so I can rebuild the wheels.
I can't find any evidence that Schwinn built a steel 28 hole phone dial front hub. The 24" 36 hole Whizzer rim may be the only solution. Dave Stromberger and Shawn Sweeney are far better versed in that fitment than I am.

I can't find any evidence that Schwinn built a steel 28 hole phone dial front hub. The 24" 36 hole Whizzer rim may be the only solution. Dave Stromberger and Shawn Sweeney are far better versed in that fitment than I am.
There aren’t any in 28h for the phone dial. One of the rims on my trike are 36 holes and I will be mounting that hub to just one of those wheels.

Back