When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Burley Creek Nursery Tacoma Vintage Bicycle Swap Meet Official Site !

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-
Back home after a 6 day road trip north with a day and half hanging out with all the Skid Kings fellas, Tim @Tim the Skid, Jeff @Jeff the Skid, and Frank, @Frank and Pam Skid Kings, and the rest of the northwest folks, Justin @JRE, Rick @RidinRelics, Dave @Boris who surprised me earlier with one of his custom reflectors. Thanks Dave. Evan, @prewarmachine, Mark @redline1968, Bud @bud poe, and Kerry @Sportyworty. The hospitality of the hosts, father Tom and son Ryan @Burleycreek, and the beauty of the area is why we come up. We watched a few clips of Easy Rider and Crossroads in Tim's Airstream trailer, warmer for my wife to hangout. Tim also entertained us close to midnight, but this time with his electric guitar that was owned by the host, Tom at one time. Some of us couldn’t sleep, so we were up early and just hung out wee hours of the morning. Very fortunate that the day of the swap was dry. And just by hearing from others, plenty of good quality stuff was had. Met a few more CABERs for the first time, Jay @1817cent who brought some killer prewar Schwinn goodies. Thanks Jay for the hoops and tires. Jim @oldmtrcyc with an incredible collection, Gary @SKIDKINGSVBC founder of the Skid Kings, and @fatbike who educated us on a frame none of us couldn’t figure out. I learn so much when I come to these gatherings, and when you meet cool people and attend a vintage bicycle swap meet during a road trip, it’s just plain fun. Sharing a few pics I took.

'24 Burley Creek in March 01.jpg

'24 Burley Creek in March 02.jpg

'24 Burley Creek in March 04.jpg

I dig old wagons. Thanks Ryan @Burleycreek for selling one to us

'24 Burley Creek in March 05.jpg

Thanks to Rick @RidinRelics, he gave me a leather tool bag with a few bells and reflector that belonged to Ian.

'24 Burley Creek in March 06.jpg

Frank @Frank and Pam Skid Kings checking out a cool prewar Schwinn C model

'24 Burley Creek in March 07.jpg

'24 Burley Creek in March 08.jpg

'24 Burley Creek in March 09.jpg

'24 Burley Creek in March 11.jpg

Drizzling outside the bonfire, went inside and Tim @Tim the Skid played for us next to a warm wood burning stove with my wife Mercedes beside him

'24 Burley Creek in March 12.jpg

Tom "Burley Creek host" on the left

'24 Burley Creek in March 13.jpg

'24 Burley Creek in March 14.jpg

'24 Burley Creek in March 16.jpg

This beautiful old Harley Davidson...

'24 Burley Creek in March 17.jpg

'24 Burley Creek in March 18.jpg

...and stunning Indian belongs to Mark @redline1968

'24 Burley Creek in March 19.jpg

'24 Burley Creek in March 19a.jpg

@Eddie_Boy, @Jeff the Skid, @Tim the Skid, and @JRE.
Thank Tim and Jeff for the delicious breakfast. Tim said, "Always taste better when cooking outdoors.

'24 Burley Creek in March 20.jpg

'24 Burley Creek in March 21.jpg

@Sportyworty talking with @oldmtrcyc

'24 Burley Creek in March 23.jpg

Wow!!!

'24 Burley Creek in March 25.jpg

@fatbike identified this frame. That crankset threw us off. @fordmike65

'24 Burley Creek in March 26.jpg

@Jeff the Skid checking out this cool roadster frame. We all were.

Last edited:
possible trade on a Jacobsen bicycle, google national motorcycle museum jacobsen for more pictures of it and history. Message me if interested in a possible trade, Dan
Hi Dan, That's a bit new for what I collect. However, I'd trade UP for the 1911 Excelsior single.

Back