When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BMX Trading Cards

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Edward Stately

Finally riding a big boys bike
My mother is clearing out stuff from the attic and closets in my siblings and my old bedrooms and she mailed me a box with some of the things she found in my old closet. One was (actually more than one). Part of my old BMX Trading Cards. Hadn't even thought about these in decades. I remember drooling over most of these bikes. Ended up owning a couple pictures here and a few others not pictured. I'm resisting the urge to track down and purchase more of these if I can find them.
IMG_20240212_084624107.jpg

IMG_20240212_084506329.jpg

My mother is clearing out stuff from the attic and closets in my siblings and my old bedrooms and she mailed me a box with some of the things she found in my old closet. One was (actually more than one). Part of my old BMX Trading Cards. Hadn't even thought about these in decades. I remember drooling over most of these bikes. Ended up owning a couple pictures here and a few others not pictured. I'm resisting the urge to track down and purchase more of these if I can find them.
View attachment 1986064

View attachment 1986065

There are plenty more on ebay..

Rafael ~

Back