When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1941 Shelby girls Deluxe Airflo w/aluminum guard/rack and Fluted fenders

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$2500
Zipcode

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Like most of the late pre war Shelby 'Surplus' bikes this one is something of an anomaly. No frame ornamentation but outfitted with both an aluminum guard and rack. A really nice set of chrome fluted fenders. This bike was found in Mississippi and other than the guy that found it had never been in collector hands having come from the family who owned the bike since new. The Morrow hub is K1. I have about 40 highly detailed shots of this bike that I can send a long to serious buyers. Has a few bumps and bruises but this bike could be detailed to the next level and be a real stunner.

All the stuff I'm listing is delivery only to either Atlanta next Sunday (Mar 10) or Memory Lane (1-3 May). I will not ship but would drop off with someone at one of these shows or you're welcome to have your shipper pick up here at the house. All items must be prepaid before delivery. Please email any questions or to arrange purchase to [email protected] Thanks, Shawn

DSC_1022 - Copy.JPG

DSC_1023 - Copy.JPG

DSC_1024 - Copy.JPG

DSC_1025 - Copy.JPG

DSC_1026 - Copy.JPG

DSC_1027 - Copy.JPG

DSC_1029 - Copy.JPG

DSC_1030 - Copy.JPG

DSC_1034 - Copy.JPG

Back