When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Today's find. Coast King El Camino.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Edward Stately

Finally riding a big boys bike
Not sure of the year, haven't looked up the year by serial number.
Came across this hanging from a friend's tool shed wall. He found it this spring rotting out in a grove on his property and zip tied it together and hung it up in a dark corner in the back of his tool shed. It's In pretty tough shape. Bent sprocket, missing handlebar and chaingard. Tire's are original coast king branded tires but obviously shot. Frame and forks look to be straight if rusty. It's a 26 inch. Not sure what I'll do with it yet, but free is free.

IMG_20230821_234819638.jpg

IMG_20230821_234839898.jpg

IMG_20230821_234853294.jpg

Last edited:
Doesn't look too bad. I'm guessing it hadn't been outside too long, or those chrome steering head cups would be covered in rust.

Doesn't look too bad. I'm guessing it hadn't been outside too long, or those chrome steering head cups would be covered in rust.
I'm not sure how long it was out there. I do know it was buried in a big pile of old appliances, sinks and tubs. It's a Century Farm and that part of the grove had been a scrap metal dump zone for over 100 years. He's pulled 52 tons of scrap out of it and probably at least that much is still there.

Back