When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Restoration of 1922 CCM Gendron Ladies - No Expense Spared

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
That old gal looks truly really very very good! Way to go with making her look young again. It's easy to forgive little compromises depending on the scope of the project. Generally though it warms my heart to see one of the few remaining examples of a class become a smooth rider again. It looks just like the catalogue picture! :)

These corporate gigs can feel odd - I remember being invited to a concert by Sheryl Crow for TD bank staff and customers in spring of 2020. It was a virtual one so all online. Really great music, but I was wondering why not sell tickets to view it on the web? Maybe a contract thing on behalf of the artist or something. It was a good time, even though the performer couldn't see or interact with most of the audience (there was a Q & A and some requests were made).

Back