When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Withdrawn 1952 Schwinn Panther

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Shipping
Pickup in St. Louis or actual cost based on buyers location
Zipcode

rebirthbikes

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Up for DOND today is a beautiful all original condition 1952 Schwinn Panther - date code is E00086. I decided to empty out some of the projects in the project rack. I've had this for a while and I did not clean it before I photographed it. All you need is the tank and this baby is ready to go. The Rocket Ray is clean as a whistle, but will need the a bulb attachment. The fenders are shiny and could us a light rolling and a light cleaning. These are some of the better Panther fenders I have. All the Schwinn stamped pieces are there, but the stem does not have the either AS bolts, pretty easy to track down though and the grips are Hunt Wilde. Springer leg has a small dent from one of those leg mounted brake options back in the day. The rear rack had the standard damage done to it, but it was repaired before I got hands on it. Seat is OG but has normal tears wear tabs once were. I haven't tried to clean up the S2's at all nor the hubs. Front hub is Schwinn and the Rear hub is a New Departure Model D. Rear wheel has one broken spoke. One tire is an original Schwinn Typhoon Cord with cracking and the other is a Lightning Dart with cracking... both hold air, but please be cautious if you ride on them. The only thing I added to this beauty was a pair of Deluxe Schwinn pedals with light stamping that I bought from the incredible @bobcycles here on The Cabe. Otherwise... it's as OG as they come. I'm the third owner of this bicycle! The paint on this one is absolutely stunning and once it's cleaned up it should shine brightly almost like the day it was bought. I tried to document everything that I could but if you'd like some extra photos please let me know. If you have any questions please send me a DM. I'm leaving and I'll be out of service for the rest of the day. I hate to see this one go, but I have other projects I'd like to get to, my loss is your gain.

Winning bid pays the actual shipping costs once I have it boxed up for you.
Please start the bidding at least $550.
More Photos in the first Comment.

1952_Panther-42.jpg

1952_Panther-61.jpg

1952_Panther-43.jpg

1952_Panther-44.jpg

1952_Panther-45.jpg

1952_Panther-46.jpg

1952_Panther-47.jpg

1952_Panther-49.jpg

1952_Panther-51.jpg

1952_Panther-53.jpg